About the Company
DSI International Inc is a Not-for-Profit Organization based in New York, which is involved in Immigrant
Integration, Immigration Legal Services, Advocacy, Consultations & Mentoring of the members of the
African and Caribbean Communities. Learn more about us at www.dsiinternational.org. We are seeking an
Outreach Coordinator to lead our outreach team.
• Organizing outreach events which are required for implementing most of our projects as well as
marketing, and planning, to promote the services of the organization and receive donations.
• Collecting and analyzing data on local demographics, developing results, and presenting the conclusions
to the relevant departments.
• Brainstorming partnerships, Supporting advocacy activities and Handling Press Releases and OPEDs.
• Advertising for, screening, and recruiting volunteers, providing them with training and support, tracking
their performance, and keeping records of their activities.
• Creating activities to supplement and support staff needs.
• Manage and coordinate Food Pantry inventory, client’s files.
• Maintain data and reports for outreach programs.
• Promote the work of DSI International and its Mission with Clients, Volunteers and Community.
A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, social services, or related field.
2–3 years' experience in the field may be advantageous.
Strong industry knowledge.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Strong organizational and management skills.
Experience with institutional databases, public access sites, and primary research skills.
Good reporting, technical, and statistical skills.
Authorized to work in the USA
Speaking an African language is an added advantage.
To Apply: send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 15th 2023