About the Company
DSI International Inc is a Not-for-Profit Organization based in New York, which is involved in Immigrant
Integration, Immigration Legal Services, Advocacy, Consultations & Mentoring of the members of the
African and Caribbean Communities. Learn more about us at www.dsiinternational.org. We are seeking a
Program Manager to support our mission in accomplishing our key goals.
• Work with other team members to design and implement programs that support the
organization's mission, vision, and goals.
• Managing the successful implementation of the organization’s projects
• Manage the administrative aspects of the organization’s projects to ensure that they meet the
required goals and or deliverables.
• Coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating the program's performance, quality, and staff.
• Supervising the organization’s staff and volunteers.
• Ensuring that all programs and staff follows the organization's policies and procedures, as well
as relevant legislation and professional standards.
• Work with community members and other stakeholders to identify necessary programs and
• Review data to assess program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements to
A bachelor's degree or higher in public administration, non-profit management, social work, or related field
Experience in fundraising and marketing.
Strong industry knowledge.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Strong organizational and management skills.
Experience with institutional databases, public access sites, and primary research skills.
Good reporting, technical, and statistical skills.
Authorized to work in the USA
Speaking an African language is an added advantage.
To Apply: send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 15th 2023